Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 6/14/2022 to Education
5 Reasons You Should Be Using Argan Oil In Your Lip Care:
- It's packed with beneficial vitamins & antioxidants. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and Vitamin A, linoleic acid, packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omega-6 & Omega-3).
- It’s a lip conditioner. Argan Oil seals in moisture for dry skin and brings your lips back to soft and smooth in the process!
- It's rich in antioxidants. As if this oil isn't already doing enough, it can also be used as an anti-aging serum. Because it's a concentrated antioxidant, it will protect your lips elasticity.
- It absorbs quickly. Argan oil absorbs very quickly and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- It is non-comedogenic. While some natural oils have the potential to clog your pores – known as comedogenic oils – argan oil is non-comedogenic. This means the oil is safe to use on even acne-prone skin.