Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 6/9/2022 to Education
How to use lip scrub:
- Scoop some lip scrub out of its container using a spatula (this prevents contamination of the product).
- Spread the lip scrub evenly around your lips using one finger. Be sure to use gentle pressure.
- Rub your lips together. Press your lips together and rub your bottom lip against your top lip in a circular motion. Continue this motion for around 30 seconds.
- Gently rinse off the scrub using your hands and some lukewarm water or a soft, damp cloth. To avoid making a mess, it is suggested that you lean over a sink or basin when doing this.
- Dab your lips dry. The best way to do this is to use a soft towel or tissue. Make sure this is done gently and with care.
- Seal in moisture with lip balm.