Fragrance Oils - Natural (ND/V)
FAQ's about our Naturally Derived Fragrance Oils:
- Natural Fragrance Oils are blends which may contain essential oils, natural resins and natural aromatic ingredients including natural isolates.
- A natural fragrance oil may contain natural isolates.
- Fragrance compounds are to be listed on your products ingredients declaration as "fragrance" per FDA label requirements. FDA has not defined the term natural and has not established a regulatory definition for this term in cosmetic labeling. Do not use terms such as natural as part of an ingredient statement, because ingredients must be listed by their common or usual names, without additional description.
- The ingredients used in each natural fragrance formulation are proprietary. If you need to be able to list individual fragrance components on your label, you should defer to single note essential oils or essential oil blends which you have formulated on your own.
- All of our naturally derived fragrances are vegan, including those with "musk" in the name.
- Molecules in these fragrances are typically fragile and might not stick in CP soap making; may not be compatible with all raw materials.