Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 1/4/2023 to Formulations
About This Formula:Includes a blend of essential oils where the refreshing, invigorating properties of essential oils are desired. This winter balm is made with all-natural ingredients.
You Will Need:
• 8.30 oz. Shea Butter - Ultra Refined
• 3.50 oz. Beeswax Pastilles
• 3.20 oz. Sunflower Oil
• 0.75 oz. Winter Mint Essential Oil Blend ES2002
• 0.15 oz. Tocopherol T-50
• 0.15 oz. Cera Bellina
- In metal pot, add shea butter, sunflower oil, cera bellina and beeswax. Heat on low until completely melted.
- Stir the mixture until the temperature reads 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add vitamin E and essential oils. Stir well.
- Pour product into tins and let cool completely before adding lids.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Apply a small amount of balm to neck and chest. Inhale deeply. Reapply as often as desired.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax.
How It Works: The recommended essential oil blend was developed and perfected using the wisdom and experience of Chinese herbalists. It can be used for a wide variety of applications, especially where the refreshing, invigorating properties of essential oils are desired. Avoid contact with eyes, nose and other sensitive areas.