Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 1/26/2023 to Formulations
About This Formula:
Here's a simple foamer bottle soap with a luxurious lather and a warm, familiar scent of oatmeal, milk, honey and almond. Pair with a matching lotion for a kitchen or bathroom soap set.
You Will Need:
• 84 oz. Foamer Bottle Hand Wash
• 0.84 oz Oatmeal Milk & Honey Fragrance Oil
• 2 oz Fragrance Modifier
• 0.42 oz Calendula Extract - Water Soluble
- Into a heat-safe measuring cup, empty 84 oz of foamer bottle hand wash base.
- In a small container, blend 0.84 oz fragrance oil with 2 oz fragrance modifier. Mix well.
- Add fragrance mixture to foamer base and stir well.
- Pour exactly 7 oz. into each foamer bottle. The liquid soap should be no higher than the chamber for the pump top. If liquid is too high, it can prevent the pump from working properly.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Lather onto wet skin and rinse with warm water.
Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-80 Glyceryl Cocoate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Wheat Amino Acids, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Propylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiszolinone, Fragrance.