Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 1/18/2023 to Formulations
About This Formula:This lip scrub combines granulated sugar and cocoa powder to make the ultimate sweet treat for your lips. The butters and oils will help keep your lips feeling moisturized long after you use it.
You Will Need:
• 170 grams Granulated Sugar - White
• 28 grams Jojoba Oil - Golden
• 20 grams Mid-Chain Triglycerides
• 15 grams Cocoa Butter, Natural
• 5 grams Tocopherol
• 1 gram Cocoa Powder
- In a double boiler or bain marie, add cocoa butter, jojoba oil and mct oil. Heat on low until completely melted.
- To melted butter and oil mixture, add cocoa powder, tocopherol and flavor oil and mix well.
- Slowly add in sugar. Mix until completely incorporated with oil.
- Fill each jar to 0.80 oz. by weight.
- Allow product to cool before capping.
- Label product accordingly.
To Use: Gently rub over lips to help remove dead skin. Rinse off with warm water. Follow with a moisturizing lip balm.
Ingredients: Sugar, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor Fragrance, Vitamin E, Cocoa Powder.
Helpful Hint: Use a disposable pastry bag to fill your jars.