Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 7/28/2022 to Education
- Reduces stress levels: Research shows that simply inhaling the aroma of rosemary essential oil can lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your blood.
- Refreshing, energizing aroma.
- Improves alertness: A recent study published in the International Journal of Neuroscience evaluated the cognitive performance of 144 participants when using rosemary oil for aromatherapy. It found that rosemary significantly enhanced the quality of memory and increased mental alertness.
- Strengthens hair: Rosemary Oil combined with Olive Oil in a hot oil hair treatment has been known to darken and strengthen hair.
- Boosts mental activity: New research has shown for the first time that blood levels of a rosemary oil component (1,8-cineole) correlate with improved cognitive performance.
- Deodorizing properties: Perfect for deodorants, rosemary also has antioxidant and astringent properties.