Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 5/9/2022 to Education
Aloe Vera: What's It's Purpose In Skincare?
1. Aloe Vera can help to clear the build-up caused by exposure to pollution and dirt.
2. Because aloe vera gel is mostly water, it helps to hydrate the skin without that post-application greasy feeling.
3. Provides a protective skin barrier.
4. Contains naturally occurring salicylic acid which is an exfoliant that helps to unclog pores.
5. Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants such as vitamins C and E which help prevent the formation of free radicals.