Posted by BathBodySupply.com on 10/28/2022 to Education
5 Tips For Using Body Scrub:
1. Rinse your cleansed skin with warm water.
Exfoliation should always begin with freshly cleansed and damp skin!
2. Place a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
Use a utensil like a scoop or spoon to dispense a small amount of body scrub into your hand. This prevents contamination of the container contents.
3. Gently rub scrub onto your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove.
Use gentle pressure when exfoliating. The grit of the exfoliating medium should be doing the work for you!
4. Scrub your skin gently for no longer than 30 seconds.
Scrubbing for longer periods of time can damage skin. For best results, keep it short and sweet!
5. Rinse your skin liberally with lukewarm water and moisturize as needed.
Some skin types may require a little extra hydration after exfoliation. Listen to your skin and if you're feeling a little parched, apply your favorite moisturizer to damp skin before patting dry. This helps to seal in moisture!